We possess an e-Cert (Organisational) with AEOI Functions for authentication purposes, and we can assist clients in CbC filing and reporting:-

  • Assisting the surrogate parent entity (SPE) in CbC filnig under section 58F of the HK Inland Revenue Ordinance;
  • Filing notice of obligation to the HK Inland Revenue Department under section 58H of the HK Inland Revenue Ordinance;
  • Submitting notification to the IRD of any change of legal address for the reporting entity;
  • Submitting notification of obligations to file CbC returns to the IRD;
  • Providing consultation for CbC reporting.